Tuesday, April 27, 2010

19 Weeks

Im finally almost half way to meeting our little Ryder! :) He has me craving Chiggers load baked potato and I know those can not be good for you at all, but they hit the spot everytime lol im sure my doctors would want to kill me if they knew lol! Im not gaining much weight around 3 pounds a month for now anyways lol. Ive been feeling better and better and im not as tired as i was before but I wouldnt mind sleeping all the time, because once Ryder gets here so much for sleep lol. Last night I randomly got sick shortly after dinner and Im not sure if Ryder just didnt like the food daddy fixed or what happened but I didnt feel bad before or after lol idk. And Ryder likes to be up in my ribs allll the time lol i cant breathe when he does that and it drives me nuts lol. and he moves all the time when daddy talks to him or daddy tickles mommy. well thats all for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Im getting more and more excited to meet little Ryder!

    ReplyDelete