Thursday, March 25, 2010

14 weeks

At 14 weeks, our little baby Owens is growing and growing. So far every things been good with baby, but with Momma things are different LOL, I went to the doctor today because I haven't been feeling too well, good news they said it was just a "common cold" bad news being pregnant there's NOTHING I can do for it :( On another note, 2 weeks from today Greg & I are going to the doctor to possibly get to see if we can find out what the sex of our little baby angel is, I'll only be 16 weeks but I'm more than excited and can't stand the waiting so hopefully Baby Owens will want to reveal what he or she is. If I had to guess what I was having I'd say a little baby boy, only because Ive been having dreams of a little boy, If I had to choose I'd choose a little princess only because girl clothes are way cuter and plus Daddy wants a "Little Daddy's Girl" and Momma wants a "Little Princess" but in all reality we don't prefer one over the other, just as long as Baby Owens is healthy we'll be overly excited with Joy either way! I'll keep you posted on whether or not Baby Owens is a Girl or Boy as soon as I know something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment